Monday, April 18, 2016

Videos in the Classroom

By Jennifer Reynolds

In my Geometry class I use videos to assist in instruction.  


https://www.screencastify.com/
Screencastify
I use Google Classroom to host my lesson that I create through Screencastify  using my document camera. I post a video of each lesson the class before I teach and assign the lesson. I require the students to watch the video (instruction) before class so that I can have more one on one and group work during class. 




www.classroom.google.com
Google Classroom
Having more time in class on each objective allows me to facilitate learning and assessing student knowledge, without them having to do problems at home and on their own.


This blog was written by Jennifer Reynolds.  Jennifer teaches Geometry and is also the Math Lead Technology Teacher. Contact her at jreynolds@pngisd.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment